In the academic world and workplace there are some overlaps between reports and essays, and two words are sometimes used interchangeably, but more reports may be needed for business, scientific and technical subjects, and at work. Basically, reports are concise, sharp, concise documents written for specific purposes and audiences. This usually sets out and analyzes situations or problems, often making recommendations for future actions. This is factual paper, and must be clear and well structured. The requirements for the right form and content of the report will vary between organizations and departments and in research between courses, from teachers to teachers, as well as between subjects, so it is worth finding out if there are specific guidelines before you begin.
If an organization / company discourages writing good reports in the workplace, one big consequence is that there will be losses and other effects. Samudera Ilmu Institut as part of BMD Group Corp on this occasion intending to hold Training Report Writing Skill will help participants to understand the causes, management techniques and appropriate solutions in writing good reports in the work environment.
PURPOSE & OBJECTIVE
The aims and objectives of the Training Report Writing Skills program include:
- Mastering in making reports, planning problem analysis and writing reports appropriately.
- Tips and Tricks for making work reports that are effective and can be read by all groups
- Examples of managerial reports
- Understand the characteristics of report readers
- Prepare before writing
- Stage of report planning
- Stages before making a report
- Stages of making reports
- Tips on how to compile a report
- Tips for making various reports
- Things that must be done and which must not be done in compiling the report
- Case study
- Practice how to make effective reports
WHO ARE THE PARTICIPANTS THAT MUST PRESENT … ??
In the training Report Writing Skills program participants were recommended to participate, namely brands with backgrounds such as: Senior & Junior Secretary, Executive Secretary, Head of Office, Personal Assistant, Public Relations and Protocol and Administrative Staff.
Dalam Training Report Writing Skills ini menggunakan metode interkatif, dilaksanakan dalam bentuk presentasi ceramah dan diskusi interaktif membahas study kasus seputar teknik dan implementasi menulis laporan yang baik serta tepat dan efektif.
2 Hari (Efektif 14 Jam)
- Rp 4.350.000 (Jakarta/Bandung/Bogor/Yogyakarta/Surabaya/Malang)
- Rp 5.350.000 (Bali/Lombok/Balikpapan/Medan/Makasar)
Sertifikat, Modul soft file & copy, Lunch, 2 x Coffee Break, Training Kit (Tas Jinjing, Blocknote, Ballpoint, Flashdisk, Tas Gemblock), foto bersama, diselenggarakan dihotel berbintang.
INFORMASI DAN PENDAFTARAN
- 23-24 September 2019 Medan
- 21-22 Oktober 2019 Jakarta
- 25-26 November 2019 Bali
- 23-24 Desember 2019 Bandung